|Address||Salzburger Straße 80|
A - 5400 Hallein
|Telephone||+ 43 (0) 6245 891-0|
|Fax||+ 43 (0) 6245 869 65|
The success story of this Austrian company, which was founded 1947, started with the production of conventional lathes. The EMCO Group, which in the meantime is part of the listed A-TEC INDUSTRIES AG an international industrial group, has become one of Europe's leading producers of machine tools and has production plants in Austria, Germany, Italy and the Czech Republic. With its extensive product portfolio, the EMCO Group is a respected and proven partner within the field of turning and milling. The group of companies consists of an association of top European suppliers (EMCO, FAMUP, INTOS and MAGDEBURG Werkzeugmaschinen AG) all of which come from the machine-tool industry. United under the common commitment of "Made in the Heart of Europe" they work on intelligent production solutions for machining industry and training. This means that all machines are designed consistent with the Design to Cost principle and that development and production of the machines is carried out entirely in Central Europe, making exclusive use of European brand-name products. All selected manufacturers fulfill the highest standards regarding quality, productivity and economy.
High quality of workmanship, as well as functional design are just some of the significant factors that have contributed to the unequivocal success of the EMCO Group.
With its two areas of industry and training EMCO is pursuing a successful two-pillar business strategy:
EMCO Industry offers intelligent solutions for CNC machining - turning and milling. The product range extends from conventional lathes and milling machines to CNC turning centers, through vertical machining centers to the fully automatic production cell.
For further increases in productivity EMCO develops together with its customers automation solutions tailored to their individual requirements.
EMCO Industrial Training represents the second pillar of EMCO's business strategy. In this area EMCO is the global market leader and has dominated this field for 25 years. Educational and training facilities all over the world rely on EMCO Industrial Training.
Based on its expertise gained from 25 years of experience, EMCO offers its customers state-of-the-art modular training concepts in step with the latest industrial requirements. The product offering ranges from Concept turning and milling machines coming up to industrial standard through Software and Courseware to Consulting Services. This way, users can be prepared for the special production requirements of their company and trained purposefully by using EMCO products, which can be freely combined with eachother. Customers learn how to safely operate machines and can seamlessly bring this know-how into the production of their respective companies.
- Automation and handling installations for CNC machines and hardness testing machines
- Automation for CNC machines and hardness testers
- Bar and screw cutting lathes
- Bar, screw cutting and gear box lathes
- CNC double turning centres
- CNC drilling and milling machines for small and large-scale industry
- CNC drilling and milling machines for training
- CNC lathes for plastics processing
- CNC lathes for small and large-scale industry
- CNC lathes for training purposes, especially suited for apprentice training purposes
- CNC special machines for chip-removal machining on request
- CNC table top lathes
- CNC turning-boring-milling centres
- Coordinate drilling and milling machines
- Cycle lathes
- Digital double-place milling centres
- Digital mobile column machining centres
- Four-axis turning centres
- Handling systems for machine tools
- Lathes for mechanics
- Lathes for small and large-scal industry
- Lathes for tool makers
- Lathes for training
- Loading/unloading systems
- Machining centres, vertical, for training and industry
- Milling machines for occupation and industry
- Milling machines for training
- Slant bed lathes, PC-controlled
- Small-size lathes, compatible with PC
- Table top lathes
- Table top milling machines, CNC-controlled
- Transport systems for CNC machines and hardness testers
- Universal drilling and milling machines
- Universal lathes
- Universal milling machines