Innio Jenbacher GmbH & Co OG
A - 6200 Jenbach
|Telephone||+ 43 (0) 5244 600-0|
|Fax||+ 43 (0) 5244 600-527|
GE Jenbacher is one of the world's leading manufacturers of gas-fueled reciprocating engines, packaged generator sets and cogeneration units for power generation and one of the few enterprises specialized exclusively in gas engine technology. The engines produced in Jenbach with an output-range between 0.3 and 3 MW run on natural gas, a wide variety of biogases, liquid gases and combustible industrial waste gases. Thanks to patented combustion systems and a sophisticated engine and plant management, Jenbacher GE engines not only comply with the severest emission regulations, but also score top in terms of cost-effectiveness and reliability. Many customers from trade, industry and municipalities rely already on the innovative solutions offered by GE Jenbacher for decentralized power supply. Depending on the client's demands, gas is transformed in electricity, heat and/or cold. Furthermore the company offers a comprehensive range of services, including operation contracts. The headquarters and production site of GE Jenbacher are located in Jenbach, Austria, with about 1,000 of the more than 1,300 employees worldwide.
- Air-cooled heat exchangers
- Biogas engines (fermentation an sewage gas engines), four-stroke range, output 143 - 2.717 kW electr., 206 -\2763 kW therm.
- Biogas plants
- Centrifugal pumps
- Cogeneration plants
- Compact power sets for continuous duty, for stand-by use, output 125 to 800 kVA, applicable for autonomous operation in remote places without mains connections, under severe climatic conditions, in broadcasting and post office facilities, etc.
- Dosing and crushing plants
- Gas engine generator sets 143 -2717 kW electr. 206 - 2763 kW therm.
- Gas engines, for use in the natural gas industry, in sewage plants and co-generation plants
- Gas engines, four-stroke range, output range 143 - 2717 kW electr. 206 -\2763 kW therm.
- Gas engines, running on mine gas, combined with generators for electricity generation
- Gas engines, running on the fermentation gas of solid waste disposals
- Heat blocks (heat pumps, driven by combustion engines, with surplus-heat recovery and heat accumulators)
- Lean gas cogeneration plants
- Maintenance and works managemen for power generating plants with gas engines
- Mobile power units, for continuous duty or for stand-by us
- Parts for gas engines
- Plants for converting coke oven gas to electricity
- Power and heat co-generating plants with waste heat recovery, resp. recycling, also combined with heat pumps (energy blocks)
- Power and heat co-generating plants with waste heat recuperation for heating purposes
- Reactors and steam condensators
- Refurbishment of Diesel locomotives
- Repair of gas motors
- Thermex heat exchangers
- Waste dump gas utilizating plants
- Waste gas treatment systems for power and heat co-generating plant