Kärntner Maschinenfabriken Egger GmbH
A - 9500 Villach
|Telephone||+ 43 (0) 4242 234 86-0|
|Fax||+ 43 (0) 4242 234-86-50|
KMF is a leading international company for process engineering, plant construction and mechanical engineering. KMF combines the competences in the field of technology, engineering, production of components and service for turn-key plants, all over the world.
Fundamental for this leading position of KMF on the international markets is the wide spectrum of innovative, KMF-owned procedures which are constantly improved.
- Air handling equipment for the paper and pulp industry
- Air supply and exhaust air plants
- Armouring (wearing coat) for metallic heavy-duty components
- Assembly of plants
- Assembly/erection of machines and plants
- Centrifugal pumps for the chemical industry, according to clients' specifications
- Centrifuges for solid-liquid separation
- Dispersing machines for coating paints, varnish paints, etc.
- Forestry winches
- Heat recovery plants for the paper and pulp industry
- Machines for manufacturing trapezoidal sheets
- Machining of all kinds of machine parts: turning of large parts, CNC-milling, CNC-turning, turning on boring mills etc.
- PWW systems
- Planning, engineering and general contracting services for different industrial branches
- Plants for nonmetallic minerals industries
- Pressure vessels for the chemical, petrochemical, paper and pulp industries
- Pressure vessels, made of aluminium or stainless steel
- Profile rolling machines for steel and aluminium profiles
- Repair of machines of all kinds
- Secondary metallurgy plants
- Welding according to quality class I