The ASSOCIATION OF METALTECHNOLOGY INDUSTRIES
represents all Austrian industrial enterprises and companies active in mechanical and plant engineering, steel construction and metalware production, which, in 2022 accounted for a total production value of about 49 billion €. This branch with more than 1,200 predominantly medium-sized companies employing over 138,000 people, is the backbone of industrial employment in Austria. The top priority of the Association is to help shape the legal and economic framework conditions required for future success and international competitiveness of metaltechnology in Austria.
We provide our best services, based on:
- maximum flexibility and dynamic action
- innovation through teamwork
- highly-qualified employees
- effective and unbureaucratic service and counsel
- pooled resources and cost savings