represents all Austrian industrial enterprises and companies active in mechanical and plant engineering, steel construction and metalware production, which, in 2022 accounted for a total production value of almost 50 billion Euros. This branch with more than 1,200 predominantly medium-sized companies employing over 137,000 people, is the backbone of industrial employment in Austria. The top priority of the Association is to help shape the legal and economic framework conditions required for future success and international competitiveness of metaltechnology in Austria.
- maximum flexibility and dynamic action
- innovation through teamwork
- highly-qualified employees
- effective and unbureaucratic service and counsel
- pooled resources and cost savings